By Chef Steffani Adaska
1/2 cup peach brandy
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup lime juice
1 small frozen lemonade concentrate
1 small orange juice concentrate
750 milliliter bottle dry red wine
1/2 cup triple sec
1 lemon, sliced into rounds
1 orange, sliced into rounds
1 lime, sliced into rounds
¼-1/3 cup simple syrup (adjust according to sweetness preference)
8 maraschino cherries, reserving liquid
1-2 cups seltzer (or Sprite) (adjust according to sweetness preference)
- In a large pitcher, mix together the brandy, lemon juice, lime juice, lemonade and orange juice concentrates, wine, triple sec, and simple syrup.
- Add all the fruit (adding some maraschino liquid if you like) to the mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to meld.
- Fill tall glass with ice. Pour mixture into glass, filling ¾ full.
- Top off with club soda just before serving. Stir.
- Enjoy! Have another! Call a cab!